Presses - Litho
- Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 75 5 Colour press with In-line Coating Unit
- Heidelberg Speedmaster CD 74 4 Col press with In-line Coating Unit
- Both presses are equipped with CP 2000 Control centres including Prinect Axis Control Spectrophotometric Colour Management systems profiled to ISO 12647.
- Maximum Image Area: 500 x 730mm, Maximum Sheet thickness: 800 micron.
- Heidelberg GTOZ -52Z 2 Col Press.
- Max image Area: 510 x 350 mm, Maximum Sheet Thickness: 400 micron
Pre - Press
- Work Flow: Kodak Prinergy v 5.1 PDF work flow including Preps Pro Imposition software
- Platesetter: Kodak Magnus 400 Quantum II - 2,400 dpi
- Proofing: Kodak Matchprint Inkjet 400 proofing system – FOGRA 29 and 39 (ISO 12647)
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900 & Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printers
- Press Colour Management: Heidelberg Prinect Color toolbox Software V3.5 (ICC Profiles set to ISO 12647 -2)
- Full FTP Site facilities are available for file transfer ( See contacts Page)
In March 2013 we took delivery of our brand new Heidelberg Linoprint C901 plus digital press. This digital press the first of it's kind in the UK and an upgrade on the already industry leading C901 which has been developed by Ricoh in partnership with Heidelberg. It will make short work of short runs and offers the opportunity for handling variable data and offers outstanding print quality which is comparable to the quality we achive on our Heidelberg litho presses. We're convinced that it is the link between litho and digital we have been waiting for and it can make a major contribution to the flexiblility and responsiveness of our service.
In house Finishing:
- Cutting and Creasing
- Hand Stitching/ Stab Stitching
Trade Suppliers Services
Through our network of approved local trade suppliers we can incorporate special finishes into these products as the specification requires.
- Perfect & PUR Binding
- Wire Stitching
- Foiling and embossing
- Lamination in a variety of finishes
- Spot UV Varnishing
- Miniature and other specialist folding
Mailing & Fulfillment and Delivery
Taylor Brothers is able to offer mailing and fulfillment services including personalization. Working with a network of business partners including Data Driven Mailing Bristol, TNT and the Royal Mail depending on the scales and requirements we can manage these in-house or outsource as the situation demands.
The company runs its own fleet of delivery vans and we employ two full time van drivers and who are available at all times during the working day and also outside normal working hours when required. Both are highly experienced and have a very detailed knowledge of the Bristol & Bath area. They are used to unloading and conveying work to wherever our customers require it and we offer a prompt friendly, helpful service. We are also able to deliver proofs and file copies around the Bristol area often within minutes of being available.